Can I use cool looking images as submit button instaed of the default submit button? Yes, you can use Image as submit
buttons. When a visitor clicks an image button the form is sent to the address
specified in the action setting of the <FORM> tag.
Below is a listing of
valid settings for image buttons:
- The name setting adds an internal name
to the image button so the program that handles the form doesn't confuse it with
the other fields.
- The src setting defines the URL of the image.
align setting defines how the image is aligned. Valid entries are: TOP, MIDDLE,
BOTTOM, RIGHT, LEFT, TEXTTOP, BASELINE, ABSMIDDLE, ABSBOTTOM. The alignments are
explained in the image section.
- The border setting defines the width
(in pixels) of the border around the image.
- The width setting defines
the width of the image.
- The height setting defines the height of the
- The vspace setting defines the spacing over and under the image
- The hspace setting defines the spacing to the left and right
of the image (in pixels).
- The tabindex setting defines in which order
the different fields should be activated when the visitor clicks the tab key.
<br><br> <input type="text"
size="25" value="Enter your name here!"> <br>
<input type="image" src="rainbow.gif"
name="image" width="60" height="60"><br>